Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Project!!!

Since before we moved into our house, I'd been looking for the perfect bathroom set...I found it from Pottery Barn and have just been waiting for the best moment to get it. I knew I needed something to fit both girl and boy, and of course find the perfect paint to match. For me...the best project ever!!!
With Cason being out of town for the night a couple of weekends ago, I decided to start my project. I painted and through everything together. Of course I still need to add a few touches...but here's pretty much the end product! Wah Lah!!!

12 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

That turned out so cute! Good job!

Missy said...

I love it! The fumes probably made that baby high!!

Michelle said...

The stripes turned out great. When did you change the color of the other wall? I like it...way cute!

Jamie G. said...

I love it!! Great Job!! You are so creative!!

Melody said...

Ahhhh!!! I love the stripes!!! Awesome job!!!!:)

Emily said...

That is so totally cute! I love the stripes too!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

cute!! way to go girl!!

Cami said...

That looks awesome!!! Come help me pick some colors for my house now. You know you got me started again and now I can't quit!!

Lacey said...

I LOVE Pottery Barn!

Lacey said...

I LOVE Pottery Barn!

Cami said...

Hey, I noticed a potty chair on the toilet. Are you trying to get her potty trained? I'm about done with our potty video, the kids love it and they want to do what they see the kids in the video doing. Taylor says she loves to "run like the girl'. You can check out a "preview" of the music in the video on my blog. Sung by Miss Taylor Mae.

Amanda said...

She says she has to go potty so it's there if she wants...nothing so far...I'm not pushing anything! Just getting her used to the idea!