Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Little Out of Control!!!

On Saturday we went to a friend's Halloween Party. It was tons of fun...stressful getting there, but we got there! About a half hour before leaving, I went to put on my hula costume...and of course...it didn't fit. We quick ran to my mom's to go through some old show costumes and this is all I could fit into. A big nice wig from one of Melinda's old shows!!! DUH, I don't even know what I went as!!! I'm thinking next Halloween I'll hopefully be able to fit into a normal costume. Oh well. As for Cason, he was J.K. Edwards (he played for UNLV a few years ago). His guys always say he plays like him.

8 comments:

MC Lewis said...

Wow your hair looks beautiful!!

Terri said...

HeHeHe dont you love that, one day it fits and the next day it doesnt. I still havent seen a real good picture of you pregnant. I want a full view picture missy.
Also I am TAGGING you, go to my blog to find out the rules.

Cherine said...

You are cracken me up!! LOVE THE LOOK! Good job throwing something together!!!

Melody said...

Nice! That's one of the things I like about being
pregnant, "whatever you do, it looks good or is O.K. because you're pregnant". I miss that excuse sometimes!?

Jen@eighteen25 said...

love it!! you guys look great!

Unknown said...

I think you look great! Isn't is weird how when you are pregnant you forget your body is getting bigger even though you feel it and see it everyday? It is hard to explain, but when I was 8 months pregnant I was asked what size of t-shirt I needed (for a charity walk) and I replied, "a small" without even blinking an eye. The lady looked at me like I was nuts until I realized there was NO way I would fit into a small!! Anyway, long story, but I think you pulled off a great costume! :)
--Jen Roper

Lacey said...

At least you dressed up this year! Nate and I were planning on it,but it fell through! I think your hot in that wig!!

Unknown said...

Hey Amanda! I have been leaving comments on your site for a while! I love it! So I am going to link you to mine so I have direct access! Love the Halloween costume! When I was preg with Noah (8 mo. at Halloween) I wore an orange shirt that I drew a pumpkin face on. It looked like I swallowed a jack-o-lantern!
Ariane Smith