Sunday, October 21, 2007

WOW!!!

Last night, one of my former students invited Cason and I to her birthday party...it was to go see the Cirque du Soleil show "KA". It was incredible. These are some of the pictures I found from google that showed some of my favorite parts. I was in "AH" with my mouth open throughout the entire show! There are speakers in your chair which makes you feel like you are right on stage with them. The set and lighting are unimaginable. And of course, the costumes...loved them!!! So, I'm off my go see "KA" soap box...but If you were wondering if it would be worth it to pay and go...it is!!!

11 comments:

Cherine said...

How fun. Where is that show playing? It seem all of their shows are great. But I haven't heard of this one. Good to know!

Amanda said...

It's playing at the MGM

Missy said...

Nice! What does her parents do that is one awesome party!! We've been wanting to see it, glad you liked it.

Unknown said...

We found your site and love to see you guys! Your little family is so cute!

Terri said...

Hey we have wanted to see KA. Last year we went and saw O and loved it. And one of your former students had a birthday party there?

Kaydee said...

Amanda,
We are in Vegas. We need to get together! I love the pictures of the three of you. Ella is so cute.
my email is kaydeeshakespear@gmail.com and my number is 702-334-7613

MC Lewis said...

That is one heck of a birthday party!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like so much fun! I wish we lived closer so we could go to more shows, that is definitely a benefit of living in Vegas!

--Jen Roper

Lacey said...

Vegas gets all the great shows! How fun!

Amy said...

I agree. The Vegas shows are so much fun. Remember when we went and saw that new magician? Seems like forever ago. LOVE YOU!

Urry Family said...

Wow, what a great student to take their teacher along. Sounds like fun.
BRITT