Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Fun!!!

Halloween seemed so much more fun this year! Ella was all into being the center of attention in her costume and roaming the neighborhood like she owned the place. Cason and I were really suprised. We went to our old 'hood and did the "Trunk or Treat" thing. It is such a great place for kids and families. She started to get pretty tired so we went home, put her to bed, and Cason (FINALLY...after being sick for the last few weeks) was able to play basketball with all the guys!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!My little witch!!!
She was mad that we disturbed her from getting candy...we are so rude!!!

12 comments:

Amy said...

SO CUTE! I love Halloween! That is the cutest witch costume I've ever seen. I love it! You look so good, by the way...

Terri said...

I have to agree with Amy that is the cutest witch costume EVER. She is sooo cute Amanda and I cant believe how close you are to having a little one. I look at my countdown and it seems sooo far away. Hey I cant seem to get Melinda to contact me...she must still have bitter feelings that I would win in raquetball. Heehehe tell her Iam trying to hunt her down.

Dana Marchant said...

I love the skirt on that costume. Of course she would strut her stuff -- she looks so cute! Hope all is well after all the little one comes off her sugar high! [I understand -- we gave Kel a sucker yesterday and couldn't get it back away from him!] Happy Halloween!

Missy said...

She is a cute little witch. One of Ry's friends had the same costume. You do look great girl!!

Cherine said...

I love her costume. You guys looked like you had a good ol time!

Lacey said...

WHERE did you get that costume??? NEED one for NEXT YEAR!!!!

The Jones Fam said...

She makes a very cute witch! Did she have fun trick-or-treating?

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I love the witch costume!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

what a cute little witch!! glad you guys had a fun time!

Melody said...

Awww.... she is sooo adorable! And it was so good to see you on Halloween! You look great! You're a cute pregnant lady!

MC Lewis said...

Did I mention how cute my niece is? I am going to be so sad when we eventually move. I love bein near you guys!!!!

The Johnson's said...

One word sums it up- ADORABLE! I've never met Ella in person, but she looks charming.