Wednesday, October 10, 2007

More of the Family Pics!!!

A few of you have asked to see more of the family pictures that Jen took! She is amazing!!! I love them tons and am very impressed that she was able to get the pictures she did. I don't know how were going to do them with another little one. I tried to blame all the bad pictures on Ella not behaving...but of course, most of them didn't work because of Cason or I! You'll definitely have to check out jennifersedillophotography.blogspot.com to see her work!!! Like I said...SHE'S AMAZING!!!



She was lovin' this tree!!!



12 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Cute, Cute , Cute!

Jamie G. said...

Those are so good! I am gonna have to come back to Vegas, just to get pictures taken by her! Awesome!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

you guys are always lots of fun!!

Cherine said...

Wow those turned out so great!!! Props to the photographer!!!

Missy said...

I love them!!

Lacey said...

Adorable family pictures! I just got Madison's pictures taken and I can't wait to see them!

Sara said...

Amanda, it's sara cecil. I love these!!!!! If you send me a picture of ella, I will totally alter the picture with wings and everything! Just email it to me saracecilphotography@hotmail.com. Thanks love! Again, Jen does a fantastic job!

Melody said...

Are you guys a real family cause you look like models in a catalog?!:) Just kidding!!! Seriously though those pics are sooooo perfect and beautiful!!! WOW!

Brooke said...

Great Picutures! You guys look amazaing. Jen did such a great job! Where did you guys go? It doesn't even look like Vegas.

Amanda said...

She did them at the temple!!!

The Jones Fam said...

These pictures really turned out great! Were they taken recently? You don't look pregnant at all in them. We need to have recent ones taken but I want to wait till the baby is born.

Amanda said...

We took them about 2 weeks ago. Don't worry, I'm really pregnant in them luckily I could hide behind Cason and Ella.