Thursday, November 1, 2007

6 Interesting things about me!!!

Leesh...sorry this took me so long! I finally decided to do it after I was tagged again. O.k. so here goes!
1. I am sooooo anal when it comes to taking notes or jotting things down. If it doesn't look neat...I'll do them over and over again until it does.
2. I change furniture around constantly...(I get that from my mom)...it can be bedroms, furniture around the house, and I'm the worst with my classroom. My kids from last year can tell you!!!
3. I love reading the newspaper. Give me a magazine, I just look at the pictures...a newspaper...I'll read it from front to back!
4.When I paint my nails, I peel the polish off over and over and will just repaint them until I peel off the polish again.
5. I collect children's books! (I think that comes with teaching). I love it!!!
6. This probably goes along with all girls...I have "Girl's Just Want to Have Fun" memorized. I can never watch it enough!!!
K!!! So now I tag...Missy, Michelle K., Carla, Melinda, Carli, & Cherine

7 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

That was fun to read! I'm also kind of a newspaper nerd!

Unknown said...

You are so funny. Book collecting totally comes with being a teacher. However, book destruction comes with being a mother - you might already know this. Here's advice - hide your nice kid books, I swear a toddler can sniff out the stuff that's valuable and ruin it, it is one of their talents. I learned that the hard way!

Missy said...

That was good. But you are much more interesting than me. I don't think there are even 6 things to tell about me!

Cherine said...

Amanda I am such a newsie. Its fun to learn more about your friends!!!

Unknown said...

Loved readind it! In college I used to have "white out" in case I made a mistake on my notes--I can't stand scribbles! John and I used to have contests to see who could write the neatest notes in Comm Theory!! So Funny you are the same way--I didn't know that about you--well maybe I did, I just forgot, so it was nice to remember it!

--Jen Roper

Melody said...

I love to collect children's books too! My kids can't wait to see what voices I'll use for the characters. I need to buy more bookshelves though and Jason's banned me from the kids book orders till I do!:)

Lacey said...

I am the same way when it comes to writing notes...that's funny!