Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What's in a name!!!

I got this idea from a friend. I thought it was hilarious so I had to try it out!
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME:(first pet & current car) Pepper Jeep
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Vanilla Snickerdoodle
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME:(first initial of first name, first three letters ofyour last name) A. Swi
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME:(favorite color, favorite animal) Yellow Monkey
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:(middle name, city where you were born) VerDon Las Vegas
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME:(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Swiam
7. SUPERHERO NAME:(”The” + your 2nd favorite color, your favorite drink) The Red Raspberry Limeaide
8. NASCAR NAME:(the first names of your grandfathers) Verdon Edward
9. STRIPPER NAME:(the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent,favorite candy) Vanilla Butterfinger
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:(mother’s & father’s middle names ) Ann Gerard
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Vandinter Vancouver
12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Spring Daisy
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Strawberry Skirty
14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Cereal Pine
15. YOUR ROCK STAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Traveling Snow Tour

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this!! So funny. I was laughing out loud as I was reading this and trying to figure out what mine would be. You are hilarious! Justin would be all over this.

Joella said...

Good job, I was laughing out loud while I was reading it!

MC Lewis said...

I was doing mine as I was reading yours, I might have to post some of them. They were very interesting!!

Melody said...

That was soo fun!!!! Your names are too funny!

Lacey said...

THat's sooooo funny. I can't wait to try it!