Friday, November 9, 2007

Yay to my HONEY!!!

Yesterday Cason passed his Series 7 test. I'm so proud of him. He's been working and studying so hard. It's been very nerve wracking and he's lost a lot of sleep over it. Anything he does...it's done 110%. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. Last night we went to "The Melting Pot" to celebrate (thanks again Cami & Chris). Yummy food...especially the dessert... if you've never been there it's definitely a place you've got to try!
Before Cason got home Ella and I had some fun writing on her front and back. The writing would have been better but she kept squirming because it tickled. Ella was very proud at showing off her new "tatoos"
"Good job dad"
"I Love YOU"

7 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Yea Cason!! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Cason! I bet you guys are just having such a celebration at your house! And Ella looks so cute with her "tatoos"!

Lacey said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Jen Rose said...

Congrats! And, yes the dessert at Melting pot is no joke! Ella's tats are so funny!

MC Lewis said...

Cute new look. I was trying to figure out who she looked like more in that meter thing. I couldnt decide. Usually I can :( I am losing my touch.

Urry Family said...

congrats! I am jealous too, I love melting pot.

Melody said...

Nice! Congrats! What a fun thing to do, writing on her tummy! Too cute! Haven't tried the melting pot but I hear it's good. Where is it at?