Wednesday, September 26, 2007

LAKE HAVASU TRIP!!!

In front of the London Bridge!!!
At the end of the week, Ella was exahusted!!! This is right before we left to go home. What can I say...Daddy's little girl!!! You can tell Cason's loving it!
Ella and dad once again! I tried to sneak up on
them but this is what I got. They both had
their feet dangling over the edge just hanging out!!!
It was the cutest thing.

Ella was such a trooper out on the boat!


On the last day, the boys took the kids on the tube. Ella liked it.
She didn't smile...but she didn't cry either!!! I'd say a pretty positive first experience at the lake!!!

At the SAND BAR


This place was so neat. It was in the middle of the river and we pulled the boat up, put up a canopy, relaxed, ate, and relaxed some more!!! Ella and Cason got into building a mud castle...Ella did more eating than building! I think in this picture she started doing the "SAND DANCE"

14 comments:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

how fun!! Glad you guys had a good time!!

Missy said...

Good times! Do you remember us saying that in high school.

Melody said...

I love Daddy the daughter pics! They always make me smile. Wow! That water looks nice! I'm sooo jealous!

Amanda said...

:"ood Times, Good Times" I love it!!!

Jamie G. said...

How fun!! Ella is do darn cute!!

Emily said...

That looks so fun! Ella is totally cute!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

That picture of Ella and Cason sitting on the dock makes my stomach tickle. I think because I'm so nervous around water...I feel like everyone else should be too.

I was thinking Cason get a hold of her. (I'm WAY paranoid)

Cami said...

Fun pictures!!!!! So cute.

Urry Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I miss being close to Eddy and Michelle to go on the boat more. Did Ella like it?

Unknown said...

Looks like your trip was so much fun! Ella is such a doll.

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

--Jen Roper

Brooke said...

How fun!!! You guys know how to have a good time!

Amy said...

How fun! Ella is just beautiful! Happy b-day to Cason. You look so cute from what I could see of you in the little corner of one of the pics...:) We need an preg update pic!

Lacey said...

Oh, looks like sooo much fun! I'm so sad that summer is over for us up north. Maybe I should become a snowbird!

Lacey said...

Oh, looks like sooo much fun! I'm so sad that summer is over for us up north. Maybe I should become a snowbird!