Monday, January 12, 2009

Tribute to Uncle Marty!!!

Martin Joseph Pfundstein

February 16th, 1949 - January 2nd, 2009

I'm not very good with words...I'm already getting a little teary thinking about it...so hopefully these pictures will show just a little glipse into the life of my Uncle Marty.

*He made all of us feel like we were his favorite!!!

*I loved everytime we got together, we had "Walky Talkies". It's what we called when we walked and talked when I was little.

*He was a great brother & friend

*He knew how to brighten your gloomiest day

*Filled my inbox on my email every morning!!! I already miss that!!!

*UNCLE and GREAT UNCLE is what he was best at!!! And he Cherished every minute of it.

We love you and miss you!!!

14 comments:

Missy said...

That was very nice!

Mandi Roth said...

very beautiful!! sorry for your lose.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. He sounds like he was a really great man! What a nice tribute!

Rachelle said...

Love Uncle Marty! He even made me think I was a favorite!

Rachelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherine said...

I sm so sorry. That was a very sweet post!

. said...

Our condolances to your dad and your entire family on the loss of your uncle. The only positive is knowing he is out of his pain and suffering.

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

AMANDA PFUNDSTEIN! I can't believe I so randomly stubbled across your blog. Your blog was one of the recommended blog on my Google reader page so I clicked and it was you! You are so beautiful (what's new!) and your kids are so adorable! I have wondered about you! Keep in touch- Please! Love you so much!
Jennifer (Swanbeck) Seeley

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Oh, I was so excited I forgot to give my email address: jenmarie15@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon!
Hey, also if you go to my blog, Ronda is linked on the side.

The Albrecht's said...

I'm so sorry Amanda. I've been thinking of you and your family since you called. What an amazing guy!

The Bechtol Family said...

this has been a pretty rough year for you guys with all the passings. we wish your family good health this year and more happy family memories. sorry to hear about your uncle

Steph said...

What a beautiful tribute! I'm so sorry for you to lose such an amazing man inyour life :(

Erin Marriott said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. What you wrote was precious, and he seemed like an amazing person. I've missed you!! I had to catch up a bit on your pictures. I'll keep you in my thoughts, Amanda.

Rachelle said...

Hi where have your been? We went private so email you address to me. For some reason I do not have it in any of my contact lists.