Monday, November 24, 2008

Picture Update!!!

My cousin Addie finally came home from her mission. She served in Palmyra, N.Y. It was such a blessing to have a family member out on a mission and we've been even more blessed to have her home safely. Just from her homecoming talk I know that she was such a good missionary and was able to share her testimony with so many. It's been a blast having her home.
Here's a picture with her and my dad!!!
Playing in the leaves!!!

After my cousins' homecoming!!!


TWILIGHT!!! The boys were making fun of the excitement of TWILIGHT. They were so good to take Missy and me to go see it. It was a fun night and full of laughs!

A little bit of randomness!!! Bentley is loving that he's walking. He's all over the place!!!

I finally got my burp cloths done. I was excited. They're not the cutest but I was excited because I've always wanted to make them! I even embroidered names on them!!!


Halloween: Ella was hilarious this year. She decided months ago that she was going to be Cinderella. Anytime you asked her...it was "Cinderella, Cinderella, I'm going to be Cinderella". As you can see...TINKERBELL!!! Bentley was a sock monkey. The night of Halloween we went to our ward's and our old ward's trunk-or-treat. Ella had a blast hanging out with her friend Kenzie.



Our trip to the pumpkin patch!!! Ella was in love when she saw that there were ponies there!!!

22 comments:

Theresa said...

Ah,.. Ella's jean dress is so cute! ,.. so did she think that tinkerbell was cinderella? or just forgot that she wanted to be cinderella? she looks so cute in her costume. :)

Amanda said...

No she just changed her mind!!! I guess it's such something I'm going to need to just get used to. Girls' always changing their minds!!! :)

Theresa said...

hahaha. I suppose so huh? I did that just the other night. ordered something at olive garden then on a whim 2 seconds later completely jumped ship and ordered something else instead. haha.

Anonymous said...

ok... so what did you think of the movie? Did Cason like it? Bentley looks just like his Dad!!

Michelle said...

I love the picture of your mom and aunt...with the Diet Coke:) Bentley looks so big walking!! I am bummed we missed the Twilight movie but I don't think there was anyway I could have dragged Eddy there. Glad Addie is home safe...she looks cute as always:)

Unknown said...

Addie is so cute! I didn't know she was in Palmyra, sad, we totally would have gone to visit. I can't believe Bentley is walking! It seems like you just barely had him!

Cameron and Nonie said...

Addie's home! Tell her hi for me. And I love your little tinker bell. Aren't girls the best. They can be so sporadic sometimes. :)

Mandi Roth said...

Too cute!! i love tinkerbell. Love the sock monkey costume... Very cute!!Looks like you have been very busy!! Hope you enjoyed Twilight!

Missy said...

Cute pics! Bentleys costume was hillarious!

Celeste said...

They both look so cute in their Halloween costumes .. Ella is the perfect little Tinker Bell. Bently looks SO adorable walking and in that cute little hat! Didn't you just love Twilight... well I mean the book is still a thousand time better but still Edward... why can't all men be more like Edward! :)

Lacey said...

Love the burps! My sister and I make and sell them and many other things at boutiques...etc. Cute!

Lacey said...

Love the burps! My sister and I make and sell them and many other things at boutiques...etc. Cute!

Mark and Aubrey said...

I love that Cason took you to Twilight, I'm still trying to talk Mark into that one :)I swear Ella just keeps getting cuter every day.

MC Lewis said...

Ella looks like a "big girl" in those pictures! Did you make Bentley's costume?

Cherine said...

Ha Ha Cason is a good sport for going to the movie! I went with Melissa when I came to town on the opening it was nuts and fun! I am dragging my hubby to see it over Thanksgiving in Idaho!

Your kids are adorable!

The Bechtol Family said...

love the update and pics. i cant believe my handsome nephew is walking.

Shauna said...

I love all the pictures! Your kids are too cute. Looks like you've had some good times. The sock monkey costume is cute, where did you get that idea? We miss you guys.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

what a fun update amanda. love the kid's costumes. and how stinkin cute is that return missionary!

you didn't share if you liked the movie or not???? and kason? i'm interested to hear what he thought of it? i think i'm the only one that just didn't like it so far.

The Albrecht's said...

Yay! How fun that Addie is home! She looks so cute.
I also love the Halloween costumes; Ella totally looks like Tinkerbell. And I can't believe Bentley is walking already. I bet he is keeping you busy.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, those pictures of your kids in their costumes!! Adorable!! My Lillie was Tinkerbell too! Ella is the cutest! Bentley is getting so big!!

Jason and Andrea Wilcock said...

LOVE ALL THE PHOTOS...and I LOVE your new photo on Facebook. Your family photo NEEDS to be in a magazine it is beautiful!!!

Amber and Jared said...

I was looking at a blog from a family that used to be in our ward and saw your comment! Small world! We have a blog too! rexfamily.blogspot.com. I can't believe that your cousin Addie is old enough to have already come home from a mission! Your kids are too cute!