Thursday, November 6, 2008

UGH!!!

So I sit down to post and guess what?...my battery is dead in my camera! Imagine that!!! Let me think of some things that have been going on. Cason and I have been playing on an indoor soccer team which has been a blast. We got a few pictures but once again, no camera. Bentley started walking on the day he turned 10 months. Last week we went to pumpkin patch with the Mechams. Unfortunately, the one we went to was more of a carnival. Luckily they spent most of their time in the hay maze so that was nice. I am loving that right now I am on track break. I'm sure I'll miss a few things but here is my list of to-do's!!!
  • organize closets
  • finish the burp cloths I've been working on for 8 months...to bad the babies I made them for will probably not need them now but it's the thought that counts!!!
  • turn the downstairs room into a guest bedroom
  • Find furniture for Ella's room
  • sign Ella up for some kind of dance class...any ideas?
  • make some math centers for school
  • have a garage sale
  • get most of my Christmas Shopping done
  • decorate for the holidays
  • spend $$ at my favorite craft botique of the year!!!

10 comments:

Theresa said...

sounds like you're busy busy,.. the holidays always are aren't they?

VivaLasFloyds said...

I must say I like that last idea of yours! :)

When do you and Cason play? We should come watch.

Anonymous said...

no picture of the $2.29 gas price last night? Ha! I love your to do list! Does the hollywood rec center have any dance classes for little kids?

. said...

Let me know what you find out on the Dance class. Maybe we could even find out if Abbie and Ella could do a class together.

MC Lewis said...

Yea so my costume, well I was so focused on Lana having one that I didnt really do one. Oh well next year maybe? Hey when do we get to see you guys next I have your b-day presents FINALLY ready.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

track break... how fun!! hope you have lots of fun and get a couple things marked off your list too!!

c-ya at the craft boutique!!

The Jones Fam said...

Wow, Bentley is walking? Jett isn't even close. He can crawl, pull-up to furniture and cruise along it, but he doesn't even stand alone. Jaylee is in a dance class right now at the WRRC and she loves it! The teacher is amazing too. The girl's are supposed to be 3 but sometimes she makes exceptions if the little girl is potty trained. I do know some 2 years olds in it.

Steph said...

Hooray an early walker! Enjoy your track break! I know I am :)

Rachelle said...

Yes, we will be down for Thanksgiving. I can not wait to see Addie! Walking at 10 mths? My boys were at least 14 mths before they even thought about it! See you soon!

Page said...

Yea track break! Good luck on all your goals, I'm sure it won't be a problem for you!