Monday, October 27, 2008

M.I.A!!!

October---2 DISNEYLAND TRIPS!!! We have been lucky enough to go to Disneyland and California Adventure twice this month. I'm not good with remembering everything that we did...so for our second trip you'll have to check out The Mecham's. Missy did a good job at documenting each day!!! We had a blast on both trips and can't wait to go again. So instead of writing...here are some pics!!!








September 22nd Happy Birthday Cason!!!
For Cason's birthday this year, Cason turned the big 27. I suprised Cason with Indoor Skydiving and chocolate covered strawberries at work. Clay was in town so he was able to do it with him while me and the kids watched. (Should I say...screamed!!! Ella thought Cason was getting hurt.) We had a small family dinner over at my parents' house and I made him a homemade cake that looked disgusting but tasted pretty good.



My parents' with their grandbabies!!!

September 19th-20th For the past couple of years we have stayed at The Stewart's Cabin for a nice weekend getaway! This year was no different. It's fun to see the cabin become fuller and fuller with more kids and spouses. Ella was in heaven because she had Erica to play with. As you can see we had a total blast!!! Thank you again Mark and Aubrey!!!

15 comments:

Theresa said...

Fun. She looks so much like you Amanda. :)

MC Lewis said...

I love the picture with Ella flying down the stairs!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

now i know why we haven't heard much from you.... you guys are too busy having fun!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have been super busy!! Glad your having fun.. Happy Birthday cason!! Your kids are just so cute!

Page said...

2 trips! You know of course I am jealous- we're finally going in November but I love your pictures! Ella looks like a little princess! What fun.

Marylin said...

Holy Moly you guys have been busy, but it all looks like good times to me! Now that things have slowed a little bit since we are done moving for a minute we should do a girls night or something, let me know when you are free. Oh and seriously you guys have such a BEAUTIFUL family!! Our little boys are getting sooo big! :)

. said...

As always, your family keeps so busy...I don't know how you do it all! Sounds like lots of fun stuff!

. said...

As always, your family keeps so busy...I don't know how you do it all! Sounds like lots of fun stuff!

Unknown said...

Looks like some great times were had! Disneyland looked like a blast! Your kids are too cute. They're getting so big!

Mark and Aubrey said...

We loved the cabin trip. I'm glad you guys came. This is the first year in a while we haven't taken Erica to Disneyland and she definitely remembered. We'll have to go together sometime.

The Albrecht's said...

I'm so jealous of all the fun you guys are having!! Tell Cason I said Happy Birthday. Your kids look adorable in all the pics as always. I am flying out for Christmas so I'll have to call you with the deets.

Celeste said...

What a great last few weeks... lucky you getting to go to Disneyland twice! The cabin sounds like so much fun... reminds me of Dan in Real Life. I can't believe how big Bentley is getting. He is so cute... and so is Ella! You guys are such a cute family.

Aleisha said...

Sounds like you've been busy and had a great time.

Kaydee said...

What a fun month! I hope all is well. Your kids are darling. If I could go to Disneyland every month I would. I love it!!

Erin Marriott said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! Happy Birthday a little while back!! And happy birthday to Cason! Sounds like you guys had a blast at Disneyland! I'm sure Ella was in complete princess heaven!! Cute pictures!! Miss you!!