Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September 15th

September 15th marked my parents 35th Wedding anniversary!!! Congratulations!!! I am so greatful for you guys and all the sacrifices that you have made for us girls growing up and now for us and our families. You guys do so much for us and we really appreciate having you so close. You have much such great examples for us. Thanks for loving each other and of course....bringing us into the world!!!

We took them to Maggiano's to help them celebrate.

Also on the 15th was Cason's Grandma Denis' birthday. So we took some flowers and a balloon to her graveside. I got the idea from a friend to do a crayon rubbing over her headstone. It was pretty neat because we got to talk to Ella about Grandma Denis and tell her some stories we remember.

7 comments:

Tianna said...

I absolutely love Maggiano's. Congrats to your parents. I love how you guys are so spontaneous and like little kids- Disneyland! What a fun birthday. What a great idea at the grave site. I will have to use that someday.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

maggiano's....yum! my favorite!!
35 years... that is so awesome!

and what a sweet thing to do on grandma denis's birthday.

VivaLasFloyds said...

Sweet post all the way around!

Rolf Walter said...

Guten Tag , ich habe gelesen das eine Petti Angehörige der Familie Pfundstein Sucht .
Good afternoon, I have read one Petti members of the family to pound stone addiction.

http://www.radixforum.com/surnames/pfundstein/

( Hi,I'm looking for the PFUNDSTEIN family from Neu-Futak and Milwaukee.Thanks.Patti )

My clock grandmother Katalin Pfundstein came from Neu-Futak. Experts them to me help there further who these Petti is?
http://www.online-translator.com/text_Translation.aspx?prmtlang=de

Erin Marriott said...

Your parents are awesome! I only met your dad once, and that was a long time ago, (at the house they rented out)anyway, 35 years is such a long time!! And Happy Birthday, by the way!! How fun that you guys did Disneyland, what a fun day together! That was so thoughtful of Cason!

Lacey said...

Maggiano's is so good! 35 years is amazing!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

hey girl... miss you. haven't seen or heard from you in forever! hope everything is good!