Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tagged!!!

This is good because I still haven't downloaded any pictures from our trips and other summer fun adventures!!!

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He is a total neat freak
2. He can make me smile in any given situtation
3. He can "Be-Box"(?) and hum at the same time
4. He has the best dance moves especially when teaching them to Ella

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Teacher
2. Gymnastics teacher for a "KinderGym" class
3. Bridal Assistant at a bridal store
4. Hostess

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Girls' Just Wanna Have Fun
4. Christmas Story

Four TV shows I watch:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Real World
3. American Idol
4. WipeOut

Four places I have been:
1. New York
2. London
3. Bahamas
4. DC

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Uncle Marty
2. Mom
3. Smile Box
4. Albertson's

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Enchiladas
2. Pork Tamales
3. Almost anykind of Salad
4. Moose Tracks Ice Cream

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. Paris
3. Japan or China
4. Jamaica

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Bentley walking
2. Cousin Addie coming home from her mission
3. Trip to Disneyland (cross my fingers we'll go through with it)
4. Trip to Disneyland!!! (maybe twice?)

Four People I tag:
1. Melinda
2. Adrienne
3. Rachelle
4. Lindsey (aren't you glad I finally updated!!!)

12 comments:

. said...

Yeah...an update! You and Cason never cease to amaze me. He be-boxes? I have got to see that!!!

Kara said...

I always knew smooth Cason probably had some cool tricks up his sleve. I've gotta see the be-boxing! Christmas Story in our WB7 apartment at college, and in our cute yellowish room! So fun! I love ya!!!!

Karen Mott said...

We watch the same exact shows, how funny. don't ya love wipeout? Joey and i laugh so hard, it just cracks us up. oh, and we really like this last season of real world Hollywood, very good.

The Albrecht's said...

Your blog is always so adorable. I don't know how you find the time to juggle two kids, a teaching job and keep up on your blog. You amaze me! I love that you watch SYTYCD and moose tracks. Combine the two and you have a perfect night.

The Albrecht's said...

Your blog is always so adorable. I don't know how you find the time to juggle two kids, a teaching job and keep up on your blog. You amaze me! I love that you watch SYTYCD and moose tracks. Combine the two and you have a perfect night.

Marylin said...

I love reading those things cause you learn so much about people! Love the cute layout! Maybe Jimmy and Cason could have a dance off :)!!

Cherine said...

Love all the neat little tid bits about people! Fun list!!!

. said...

Your kids were too cute at church today! You and Cason handled them so well! :)

Brooke said...

K...I wanna see the b-boxin! Bust it out Cason! Come on now!!!:) That I gotts to see!

Anonymous said...

I love to learn about friends and things i didn't know about them.

Carol Swift said...

Casey used to play with my son, Jason, many, many years ago. You have a beautiful family!

VivaLasFloyds said...

Hi Amanda...just wondering if you're still playing in blogland???

Seriously!!