Monday, May 26, 2008

4 Year Anniversary!!!

On the 22nd, Cason and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. I feel like it should be more (not in a bad way). This last year has been so exciting. We've had a lot happen with Cason starting a new job, having another baby, moving into a new house, etc...
All fun things that have brought us even closer together!!!
I am so grateful for him and for all the fun that we have. I don't think a day goes by that he doesn't make me smile and feel like I'm the most important thing in his life! Cason truly is
ONE-OF-A-KIND!!!
Every year we switch off on who plans the anniversary...this year was mine so I thought it would be fun to leave the kids for a few days (thank you mom & dad) and spend some good, no interrupted, quality time. Cason, being skeptical that I would find the cheapest hotel, made the hotel arrangements and I got to planning the rest!
We got to Marina Del Ray on Thursday, layed out by the pool for the couple of hours that it was sunny. Then we got ready for the night and drove into Hollywood where we ate dinner and saw "Wicked". I have been wanting to see it since it first came out in New York but never had the chance when my sister lived there. Friday...in the rain and cold we spent the day at Universal Studios. We got front of the line passes (the best thing in the world) and all you can eat braclets!!! Saturday we met up with one of my old roomates, had lunch and met her fiance, then made the drive back.


At Venice beach! Our tattoos...don't worry...of course they're fake!!! And a cute seal that was next to the Pier!

19 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are the best!! Glad you had a fun trip.

Tianna said...

How fun! I love the new hair cut. You really look gorgeous. It looks like you two had lots of fun.

Rachelle said...

Looks like so much fun!! I love your hair! Your mom and dad are so wonderful to take your kiddos. Dont we have the best family? We need to schedule a time for you guys to come up--four wheeling, shooting and a day at the lake. Our husbands need some bonding time and so do we.

Unknown said...

Looks like a great anniversary! I like that you guys trade off who plans it. Love the tats!

Michelle said...

How fun!!! Happy Anniversary! I think Jake and I need to go somewhere fun for our anniversary this year, too :)

Jonny and Amber said...

Pfuns,
I loved your photos. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time together. Talk to you soon!
Amber

. said...

How was Wicked? It sounds like a really fun anniversary. Congratulations on 4 years and 60+ more to go!!!

The Jones Fam said...

Looks like so much fun! I especially love the tatoo's! Didn't you just love Wicked? I saw it in New York and thought it was great!

Theresa said...

Ah,.. Happy Anniversary! you guys are so cute! I love the tattoos.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda! It's Selena from Accla! I was blog surfing (a total waste of time) and found you! How are you? My blof is proctorpeeps.blogspot.com! You're family is darling! You are still beautiful! Dimples and all! xo, selena

Brooke said...

Hey hott stuff! Happy Anniversary to you both! I'm diggen the tattoos :) You're haircut looks super cute!!

Jeremy said...

Happy Anniversary!! It is crazy at how fast time flies amongst us all. Hope all is well in the Swinn Home.

Anonymous said...

love the tattoos! Happy anniversary!

Mark and Aubrey said...

4 years! ya, it does seem longer than that doesnt it. Congratulations! You'll have to tell me how wicked was, we've been dying to see it.

Shauna said...

What a fun trip!!! I'm jealous.

The Bechtol Family said...

Happy Anniversary Cason and Amanda!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!! We were in Panguitch (camping) this weekend, so I would have called, but not much service during the weekend. So.....do you have your clock up and running yet?? :)

Lindsay said...

How fun!! Good for you two. You definitely deserve a little break! I love the tattoos.

Celeste said...

Happy anniversary! Sounds like you guys had a great time... I've always wanted to see wicked... and love the tattoos!

MC Lewis said...

I love it!! Those are way cute tatoos. It looks like you guys had so much fun.