Tuesday, March 4, 2008

TAGGED!!!

10 Years ago...I was a junior in high school. I was playing volleyball every weekend in California for a club team here in Las Vegas. Whenever I had spare time I was hanging out with the girlfriends and loving having my license!!!

Snacks I enjoy...I love eating marshmellows, apples, & girl scout cookies!

5 Things on my to-do-list today...go to the post office, the bank, hopefully work out, clean my house, SLEEP!!!

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire...Cason would really want me to say INVEST, and TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL!!!

3 of my Bad Habits...picking at my nails, spending $$$, and leaving towels in the washer and having to re-wash them over!!!

5 places I've lived...
1. Down town off 7th street
2. Over here on the east side
3. Cedar City
4. The east side
5. Off Owens...and now back to the east side!!!

5 jobs I've had...
1. worked at as a bridal assistant at a bridal store (Walker's Brides) in Cedar
2. waitress/hostess at La Fiesta in Cedar
3. assistant for a relistate agent in Cedar
4. a counselor for school groups in Cedar
5. 1st Grade Teacher

Things people don't know about me...I am addicted to MARSHMELLOWS!!! I can eat a bag in one setting. I don't know why I like them so much but I do...I think I've passed that on to Ella as well!!! I love playing games. UNO, Skip-bo, now Settlers are just a few of my favorite.

15 comments:

Missy said...

Marshmellows...you're such a kid! Wasn't it fun to think back 10 yrs. ago and remember how much fun we had? Glad I've known ya that long, I just love ya girlie!!

Cherine said...

My boy loves marshmellows too. That was a fun tid bit about you. I liked reading your facts. Its fun to hear about your friends

VivaLasFloyds said...

We love card games too. What's settlers?

U east side girl...haha!

. said...

Great info...you'll have to ask the Luv-It guy if he will add marshmallows to his menu!

Lacey said...

That seriously shocks me about marshmellows. Love settlers! Very cute post!

Unknown said...

We just got our girl scout cookies! They are the best!!

If you like games, you should try Blokus! It's like Tetris on a board. So fun!!

The Albrecht's said...

Hey, I was just thinking about you and thought I should check out your blog. You must get tagged a lot! I totally do the towel thing too, and they start to stink a lot quicker with the humidity here. P.S. I love your new haircut!

Anonymous said...

Trace will eat a whole bag of marshmellows too! Tony likes to eat the mallow cream straight from the jar.. Gross! Thanks for doing that... wasnt it fun?

Amy said...

I love the "new do" It's so cute! We just played settlers with some friends and loved it.

Melody said...

I love marshmellows too but roasting them is my favorite! Smores or not! Card games are the best and love the pics of the baby! Sooo sweet!

MC Lewis said...

I didnt know you had all of those different jobs in Cedar. I knew for sure about the bridal one....how fun!

Shayla said...

Oh, come on... who'd you have a crush on 10 years ago? Isn't that part of the survey? Just kidding.

Fun reading about you! I am also a pro at re-washing things. Unfortunately, it extends beyond towels.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

i did not know about the marshmellow thing. very interesting!

Erin Marriott said...

Amanda, you crack me up! I loved reading all these cute things about you! I love learning new things about people that you already feel like you know so much about! We got your cute birth announcement...Cason and Ella are darling in that picture!!

Celeste said...

If you love marshmellows you have to try a "fluff" sandwhich...it's a peanut butter and marshmellow cream sandwhich... sounds weird but oh so yummy!