Monday, March 24, 2008

I'M BACK!!!

So I was gone for 8 days visiting my sister and brother-in-law and their new addition "Addelyn Grace"in Milwaukee. She is such a doll. Melinda was such a trooper to have us in her home. The week was great. The first couple of days we were there we were able to run errands, play in the snow, go to the zoo, and see the Easter Bunny.


Melinda went into the hospital Monday night to have the Cervidil. She went into labor early the next morning. She had Addelyn that afternoon. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 6 oz. What a cutie!!!



At 4 days old!!! Both my kids seem so much older!!!

When my sister was still in the hospital, we went to one of the children's museums downtown!
It was great!!! Not only was there the neatest things there, but it was FREE!!!


Thursday was a perfect day...it was clear and very sunny! Who would have thought that Milwaukee would have been pounded with 16 inches of snow! At least we got a cute snowman out of it!
(Thanks Uncle Bri)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU GUYS MAKE SUCH A CUTE FAMILY!!!


ALSO...CHECK OUT OUR OTHER NEW NIECE (Congrats to Carli)

16 comments:

. said...

Congratulations on the latest additions to your extended family! We have missed you guys and can't wait to get together and catch up.

Jamie G. said...

How cute! Ella is such a little snow bunny!

Rachelle said...

Bentley is getting so big! I still havent seen him yet. Good thing there is blogging!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

glad you had a fun trip!! what a sweet little baby that has been added to your family!

your poor hubby was feeling a little lonely while you were gone. i'm sure he's glad you're back. hope your trip home went smoothly!

Lynne said...

it was so lonely when you guys left. I miss you all already,,what a great time had by all, so greatful we were able to all be here together. Cason, we did feel a void without you. love you all,

Cherine said...

Loved all the pictures! Looks like you had a great time. Your Sister was lucky you guys were able to be there!
Beautiful baby by the way!

P.S Amanda you look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Yeah... you are back! I was wondering where you were!! beautiful baby! You and your sister look so good!! Love the snowman!! Hey, are you going to be at Missy's tonight?

Unknown said...

Congratulations on so many new babies! Ella and Bentley are so lucky to have so many cousins so close to them in age!

Unknown said...

Congrats to Melinda! Her baby girl is so cute! I am sure she loved having you out there to visit! Cute pics!

--Jen Roper

Missy said...

Oh, I just love the pics! Congrats Melinda, she is beautiful!

Kaydee said...

What a beautiful niece. Bentley is so cute. I keep seeing all these big babies, it makes Rex seem so small!!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

she is a beautiful baby, love the pics of all of them together.

Brooke said...

Congrats Melinda! I love newborns and I loved all the pics..but that gigantic bunny rabbit was freaken me out. So fun you were able to visit with your sis. My sis always came and helped out when I had my babies. Good memories.

Melody said...

You are so cute! I'm glad you're back, I was wondering what you were up to! Babies are so sweet! Congrats to your sis and sister in law! btw- your hair is so cute!

Lacey said...

I love new babies in the family because I get to love on them and hold them. Then I go home and have a FULL night of sleep. Bentley is getting so big! I love his cheeks!

Kimber said...

I didn't realize that Melinda was expecting...please congratulate her and Brian for us! Kim Beatty