Tuesday, January 29, 2008

You Don't Want to Miss This!!!

This summer from June 23rd-27th, I am directing a science camp at Adams Elementary. It is such a blast it will be my 2nd year directing and 4th year being a part of it. I love it!!! Kids love it. It is from elementary ages K-5. If you register before the 31st you get $40 off. The cost is $175 with the discount. Sign up and have friends sign up. It definitely is the more the merrier. Call or email me if you have questions. I really want to get the word out about it!!! Here is the website you can sign up!!!

4 comments:

Jamie G. said...

Sure wish we were there, so the kids could come! They would LOVE that!!

. said...

Sounds like fun...I wish Jessica was old enough. Next year for sure!!!

Unknown said...

You are amazing! I can't believe you can work full time and be a mom AND be incredible at all of it!

I wish we lived in Vegas so my kids could go!

--Jen Roper

Erin Marriott said...

Amanda, you really are amazing. You have so much energy!! I bet the kids just love you. You are the cutest mom, and I too, loved that message about how being a mom is life's greatest treasure. It sounds like Ella is such a good big sister! He's adorable!!