Friday, August 17, 2007

Carla's 5 Question Challenge!!!

1. If you were on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire", who would be your phone person and why? That's hard. I would have to call my cousin Joe! He lives back in Ohio and I think that I've always thought that he knew everything. He's one of the cousins that got the smarts.

2. What's the best concert you've ever attended? My favorite was just recently. Cason and I went and saw Black Eyed Peas. I love them. I love Fergie. It was Cason's first concert and so I think that helped too. I made him buy a t-shirt to remember it by.

3. When I'm really down, all I want to do is... and all it takes to make me happy is? SHOP!!! For some reason, the more I shop that happier I am. I can shop for baby stuff or Ella or me or anything. During the school year, I shop the most for classroom stuff. My kids can tell you I changed the classroom around all the time! Now all I need to do is shop for stuff for my house...any takers to go with me?

4. Your entire family has gone away for the weekend. The house is all yours. What are the first three things you do? That's easy. First of all, I would make sure no one could see me through my windows and I would run around naked all day and night (I hope that's not to visual). The second thing I would do is take a nice long bubble bath all by my self...it's been a while since I haven't had to share (don't get me wrong though, I love sharing). And third, in all reality, I would probably try changing my house around...furniture, painting, cleaning closets. Is that sad?

5 . What was a major turning point in your life? My biggest turning point in my life was the last year of college. I had one year left and I decided to go on a mission. I knew it was right, I felt great about it. So I started preparing myself. I took mission and temple prep and got my papers. I sent out my papers and I waited, and waited, and waited. I waited for almost 3 months for my call. It felt so long but I had never felt so good and ready. I opened up my call and just cried...I didn't feel right about but new that if I went it would be a good thing for me and my family. After lots of prayer, I felt right about postponing it. I would be able to finish up my last semester and then go. Lots of little things also came into play and I really learned to rely on the promptings of the spirit. It's sad to me that sometimes it takes something big in our lives to react and rely on our testimonies and spirit alone...I'm totally pointing a finger to myself. Anyway...not sure you wanted to hear all that.

4 comments:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

I'm right there with you on the shopping thing. Shopping and food can always make me feel better!

I can't believe you are ready to change your house around already. I need to come see it now with all your stuff in there.

VivaLasFloyds said...

Good job! Where was your mission call to?

Amanda said...

I am always moving stuff...I think once I get the babies room done and their bathroom, it will be much better!

It was to the Washington D.C. South Mission!!!

Melody said...

O.k. If you want to shop and like Napa Valley Floral... I get a 50% off discount on most everything! And 25% on premade floral arrangemnts, so if your interested...and then maybe we can do lunch too? This invitation also stands for ,all, of my friends!:)