Tuesday, March 23, 2010


"Faith is knowing the sun will rise brighten each new day. Faith is knowing the Lord will hear my prayer each time I pray. Faith is like a little seed if planted it will grow. Faith is a swelling within my heart when I do right I know. Faith is knowing I lived with God before my mortal birth. Faith is knowing I can return when my life ends on earth. Faith is trust in God above and Christ who showed the way. Faith is when I feel it grow whenever I obey."

When I think of faith...I now think of Ella. Who is so little but KNOWS and TRUSTS in her Heavenly Father. I am so proud of her and her HUGE heart. We have now gone 1 week and she has NOT sucked her thumb. Because of her GREAT FAITH she asked her daddy for a blessing to help her stop and she knew that Heavenly Father would help her. I tear up thinking of how hard this was supposed to be for her and it hasn't been. She says her prayers at night thanking her Father in Heaven for helping her and for her daddy for the blessing.

For me...I need FAITH like my 3 year old!!!

10 comments:

Kara said...

Soooo sweet and neat!!! I'll cry!!

MC Lewis said...

GO Ella!!!

Addie Joyce said...

Oh sweet little Ella! I'm so proud of her!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

litte ella...sweet girl!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

What a sweetie. My little KC quit sicking his thumb cold turkey and would just cry and say he wanted to suck it-but he wouldn't. These little ones are strong!

Mandi Roth said...

So Sweet! I think we all could have more faith like little kids. What good examples they are. Love it.

Lindsay said...

Ella is amazing and she has amazing parents who teach her such great principles. Congratulations to her for being so strong to overcome a VERY difficult task.

Jason and Andrea Wilcock said...

THANKS for sharing! That is so sweet and such a great reminder.

Page said...

Hi everyone- I have finally decided to set my family blog to private- now that I am finally catching up, I don't want to loose touch with anyone. Please please send me an e mail with your e mail address so I can add you- send it to mrslaw4@hotmail.com Thanks! ( : Page PS make sure to check out my new political blog-linked to my family blog

TimikaE俞萍_Harkey偉昀 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.