Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Whoops!!!

I say "Whoops" because has it really been since after Easter?
Ella's first dance recital!!! Now she looks really happy in all of the before and after recital pictures. In here is one with her on stage as she was performing...she came out all happy and smiling. Saw her dad and waved...and then she saw everyone else....FROZE!!! She just stood on her dot, chewed her gum, looked around, and didn't move any other muscle. It was very cute and after she was very excited that she got on stage. She was really excited when her daddy and Aunt Peg gave her flowers. She was like, "These are mine?" Way too cute! Glad we got it on film!!!


DISNEYLAND!!! Loved it! But we always do. This was the first time that we went with just the four of us. It was tons of fun and Ella thought it was so neat that everyone knew that it was her birthday! (Because of the birthday pin)!

Ella's 3rd Birthday! For her birthday this year we just did cake and icecream at the house because for her birthday we were going to take her to Disneyland!!! She got some awesome gifts but her favorite for sure is the "Fancy Nancy" dress up clothes!!!

THE LION KING!!!

For my mom's birthday, my dad surprised my mom with dinner and tickets for the Lion King! She was so surprised and even more fun we all got to go! It was great and has been a long time since we've all been able to go out together! The show was incredible! I would pay to see it again a few times!!!


5 comments:

MC Lewis said...

Oh my gosh. Ella is so cute in her dance outfit! I cant wait for Lana to do that stuff.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

no wonder it's been since easter...you've been so busy! you always are! don't know how you do it girl! you're amazing! just thought you should know that.

and ella's dance video...we need to see it. i bet she looks so stinkin cute!

. said...

Yay, an update! Glad to see you are all busy and well!!!

Jonny and Amber said...

She is the cutest thing. I hope you are enjoying your summer. Your parents look great. Talk to you soon!

Melody said...

so I looked up the tickets after I asked you about them and they were 60 bucks! I am fine with that for me and Sam but my two litle ones would ask to leave within 30 min Im sure, so I really didnt want to spend 120 dollars on them! I am so glad you had fun and I think when Sam and I get a moment and a sitter will try to see it!